"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The First Official Rose Bouquet of 2011

I dedicate this lovely bouquet of roses to my Blog friends. I want to thank you for visiting and leaving wonderful and thoughtful comments on the blog. : )

It is just a post of photos of the first Spring rose bouquet of White Pillow Fight, and several different unknown mini roses. The minis are usually the first to bloom and what a punch of color the yellow and orange/pink mini has. I just call it my Rainbow sorbet mini.

It's the perfect little rose.










Thanks for the visit and wishing you a beautiful day.

3 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Your roses are just gorgeous as are your lovely cards
Wishing you a lovely day also

Julie said...

OK, Bobbie Lynn...I am going to find some mini's and make up a tire garden of them this weekend. I was avoiding doing it beacause they have to be watered regualrly...but I am out there watering every day now with the vegies...so...hey...I'm ready to add roses. How many minis do yo0u think I could fit in a 18 inch circumference??? I seriously WANT one of the Rainbow Sorbet ones (love the name you gave it)! I think maybe 5 plants??? I could do a yellow, a rainbow, a red, a pink and white. Tell me what you think would be best in combination, I can't wait!

Thanks for showing us your beautiful rose bouquet!! Such a vision of perfection!!! Love all the shots of them in close up. GORGEOUS!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Thank you, I can smell them from here. I have a miniature rose called Chameleon which is very similar to yours.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo