"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Confection JACute Pink



This little sweet rose is one of the new-bes that Hubby and I inherited. Out of the four only one had its tag and this one is called Confection JACute Pink (pat# 6518) Bear Creek, Medford Oregon. I did find a website with some information. They also need help with some photos too. I hope to be e-mailing a few of mine.
We were happy to get from the main bush three tiny ones and we have them in small containers. All three plus the one out front have bloomed.
The rose flower it very tiny and sweet. According to what I found out that this rose also comes in yellow. Mild fragrance, 100 petals and is a good re-bloomer.



This photo is from the bush out front. It's amazing that this little rose flower has so many petals. It will do well in USDA zone 6b - 9b. It was introduce by Bear Creek Garden, Inc in 1988. This information was found on http://www.helpmefind.com
Can't wait to see this bush in full bloom. I love it. : )
Thanks for stopping bye again. Hope everyone is having a good week so far. The weather here is nice and in a few days I hope to be getting my vegetable area ready for a few of my tomato bushes.
I will be posting more photos real soon. I have another new-be roses to show you.

1 comment:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Catching up with your recent posts. That little rose certainly has a lot of petals. Glad you found its name and some info about it.
Happy gardening.
Bev.xoxo