"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, April 28, 2011

One Stunning Bright Pink Rose (Pink Peace rose?)

Here is New-Be rose number 2. This is one stunning pink color too. One of my favorite things to do when I take photos of my flowers is to zoom in real close.
I did look at some websites and it comes pretty close to one that I found on David's Garden. The rose is called Pink Peace-hybrid tea rose. It looks pretty close to the photos that I have and the petals are very close in shape too.
It is planted right under large kitchen window and when I pull back the curtain, Wow, what a punch of color.


Nice green healthy leaves.
To describe the color I took out my Prisma colored pencils and I came up with, process red.

I held up one of my Color-aid sheets and it matched it perfect. Color Rc-HUE (red cool hue).
Here it is in a pink bouquet I picked this morning. Well, maybe I found its name and if anyone out there may know please leave me a comment. For now I will be calling it "Pink Peace".

Thank you for stopping bye and have a great day.

1 comment:

Julie said...

What a gorgeous rose!!! WOWZERS! Nice to have it right outside the window too!!!
I saw the prettiest rose...a Rugoa yesterday...posted it on my blog...I would have bought it on the spot, but it was tall, and trained like a tree and with the high winds here, I have found they never last long...but I want to find a busy one for a tire, I think!
Are those scentimentals in the bouquet on bottom??? They are so pretty!!!