"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, April 29, 2011

Rose Gilardi - Miniature Rose


The photo at the top of my blog page is another beautiful striped rose called Rose Ginlardi and you can read some info and more photos on this website I found here.
I purchased this rose bush last year and have it in a container and it seems to be doing very well. I may this winter transplant it into a larger size. On the website that I mentioned above there are some photos showing that this rose bush can get pretty large and wide.


A lovely red/pink rose.
As you can see it produces flower clusters. So you can cut one stem for a beautiful bouquet.




Here it is along with a sweet surrender and pink peace.
Thanks for your visit and have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is one GORGEOUS rose!!! I bought a Drift Rose today...posted it in my blog!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

PINK. Just such a beautiful rose and so healthy. I bet this one would grow from taking a cutting.
Happy days in the garden.
Bev.xoxo