"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Some Mini Roses, My First Photo Card and A Birthday

Hello and thanks for stopping by.
Here is a sweet bouquet of a few of my minis.


My neighbor gave me an other beautiful bouquet of orchids.
What a treat.
I made my first photo card using one of my photos from my last post, here.
I have been wanting to do that for a while. I also added a sentiment to one of my origami butterfly cards for a friend of mine. I used some butterfly & flower die cuts from Cuttlebug, sentiment from TPC studio and I think the label is also from TPC. The ink is from Memento called, paris dusk and a half-back pearl.
We will be celebrating a birthday this weekend. Our little Opie will turn one on Saturday.

Here are some action shots of him playing ball.
He leaps pretty good too. He is too funny and we are so happy to have another dog in our home.
I hope everyone is having a good week. Today the weather is grey and we are expecting rain. A cold rain too. Have a wonderful day. Bye for now.

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn and Opie,
Love those mini's and the orchids are stunning, they will last a long time. Happy Birthday to Opie,can't believe he is one.
Happy weekend.
Bev.xoxo

Rosy Inspiration said...

You roses are simply gorgeous, so is your photo card.

Julie said...

HAPPY B-DAY, OPIE!!!!!!!

Gorgeous card with the photo you took with your own roses in there!!! I love this card!!!!!