"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Christmas In July Part #3

Here is another Christmas card for 2011. I used a textured card stock for the base. The color I could describe it would be, pesto. The green decorative paper is from Melissa Frances (Clara #PA343) and this is really pretty paper. A strip of the pesto colored paper and ran it through with Cuttlebugs embossing folder (Moroccan Screen). Used one of the small dies from Spellbinders nestabilities labels #18 and one of the dimensional stickers from Anna Griffin (Holiday Traditions) purchased last year on clearance at Michaels for .75cents. The sentiment is from the Winter Silhouettes by Inkadinkado. I also inked around the label.
Using one of the strips for the inside of the card.

dimensionalThe plan is to use them all this year. Looking at these it gives me some ideas using my stamps and die cuts. Anna Griffin puts out some beautiful papers and embellishments and I can't wait to see what she and the other companies will have for this Christmas 2011.

Have a great day and thanks for your visit. : )

1 comment:

Julie said...

More pretties!!! I love that you plan to use up all of what you have this year...always good to keep your stock moving...!!! Beautiful stuff you do!!!