"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back Home

Hubby and I helped our Daughter move to her new place and we are very happy with it too. Her roommates are very nice and what a blessing that is. It was a very busy time and a long drive home.

My garden gave me a beautiful welcome home. The garden just exploded. Here are a few photos.










In the morning I need to do some tomato, cucumber and squash picking. Oh, and a lot of weeding too but I can't wait to get back out in the garden.


A lot of tomatoes. I think I need to make some pasta sauce and some more salsa.

He would not stay still for a photo.
I count about four cucumbers and a lot more baby ones on the vines.
The containers look good too.
I'm going to miss having her around but I'm so proud of her. All the best to you Kiddo. : )

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Best wishes to Danielle.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

I second that...best wishes to your daughter...sweet love of your life!!! God bless her!