"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cards of Faith

Here are some cards using the scraps from my altered composition book. The papers are from the K&Company "Floral Dreams" specialty paper pad. I'm trying out my new stamp set from Our Daily Bread designs, "Faith" stamp cling set. They have beautiful scripture and image stamps. I saw this set on a creative card maker, Suzanne's Stamping Spot.

The set is for someone that I will be visiting soon.
Martha Stewart butterfly punch and flower strip die cut from My Favorite Things.
Here is one of the scripture stamps "Your love O Lord reaches to the heavens and your faithfulness to the skies, Psalm 36.5", butterfly stamp from Hero Arts and a lavender sticker (had that for a long time). Die cut scalloped oval and I distress the oval using Antique Linen.
The Faith is from the set.
Another from the set and the butterflies are Martha Stewart punch.
A card I made for her. I love the sentiment here from Mother Teresa -

"Be faithful in small things because it is in Them that your strength lies."

Amazing words by an amazing person.

Have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Your faith cards are really gorgeous!!! I cannot choose a favorite! Mother Teresa was just one of the most amazing people who ever lived. Thanks for telling me what paint you use. I know my book will never be half what the one in that video is like!!! Thanks for showing us all of your beautiful creations!!!

HolyScrap said...

These are beautiful, thank you so much for the inspiration. I too want to make some, thanks for sharing your creations.
Norma
B Blesssed