"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Garden Mini part #3

I just finished the Spring section of my garden mini. I like the way it is turning out so far.

Hand made flowers using paper punches from the scraps of paper.


This book was a challenge for me due to the small space for photos. I took a lot of photos of the garden.

Now the other side of the folder.

A tri-fold that opens up for more photos and an area for journaling.

Used some of my stamps too.



The last two pages for Spring.
I just need to so some journaling here. Now that the Spring section is finished I need to clean up and reorganized for the Summer section.
This is what I came back to. There were 8 cucumbers, four nice size bell pepper, 3 squashes (not in the photo) and a lot of tomatoes.
For dinner I roasted 2 pounds for a pasta dish. Very tasty too.
Thanks for visiting and have a great day.

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn

Just so beautiful. Love what you made for tea,sounds delicious.
p.s. I have sersious cucumber envy, this spring/summer I am determined to get some to grow.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Jann said...

Your photo's are beautiful. I love your style and design....I love to garden also...and this was such a joy to find...:o)
I container garden a lot as our season here is very short. But the color and textures and smells...I could not do without them in my life. My flowers have bloomed but fall will be upon us soon and then there will be the colors of gems all around me...thanks so much for allowing me to find you....:o)
Smiles from the miles...
Jann

Julie said...

Beautiful book!!!

I am looking at making 10 ATC's for an ATC, inchie and altered book group meeting next Sat at our local Crafts N Stuff, only approx. 15 blocks from my house!!! I want your talent so I can blow all the ladies away!!! :)