"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Getting Ready For 2012

Here is my garden journal for 2012, a very simple way to put a garden journal together. Here I did a quick post, here. I thought I would do something different using a binder.

The papers that I'm using for the dividers are from Amanda Blue that I picked up a couple of years ago. I was not sure how I was going to use the papers because the images are large, but beautiful. I cut the papers down to 9 1/2" x 11 1/2".

This is the die cut that I used for the tabs using the left over scraps.
I cut the die in half and used my computer to type out the months of the year.
Also using the scraps, I used my circle punch and hole punch to make paper reinforcements.
Here are some of the sheets of paper from the pad (it is double sided paper).
I can add photos and journaling to the dividers also. I have kraft card stock to add more photos and journaling.


I think I will have fun with this. : )

No comments: