"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Getting Ready for Fall



Playing with an old pumpkin rubber stamp along with some newer clear stamps.
Stamped the image on white card stock (Georgia Pacific) and Tuxedo black by Memento.
Colored in with Prisma color pencils, inked up the card with Tim Holtz Distress Inks (walnut stain, tea dye and antique linen). The pumpkin stamp image is an old one by Rubber Stampede #A1078E.
I used on the edges Krylon 18kt. gold leafing pen. It was the perfect touch needed. Glitter would have been too much. The gold leafing pen was purchased at Jo-Ann's using my 50% coupon (regular price $6.99, but worth it).
I'm not sure how I will use them but I do need to make a few more cards for Thanksgiving. I used a couple of leave punches and some of my new clear stamps from the dollar bin (Fall Colors image) and by TPC Studio "Autumn Harvest" that I purchased last year at Jo-anns.
Took another sheet of white card stock and using the "Autumn Harvest" set and different pigment inks and stamp up the paper.
Cut them down to fit a A2 size card.
Ink them up using the Distressed Inks using walnut stain and forest moss.
TPC Studio "Autumn Harvest" clear set.


Hope to show you some Fall cards soon.

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn

Oh such a pretty card, I agree with the saying on it too. Autumn is really like Spring. Catching up with your blog. I have spent the last week out in the garden every day.
Hope you have a great day.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

Love that pumpkin stamp!!! Neat stampings to make cards with! I have to show you a neat Halloween journal...it is beyond belief! I discovered it last night while looking at videos on making mini books. You can see it HERE! Enjoy!!!