"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Journal Entry



A simple journal entry in my altered composition book. I took a photo of a beautiful redwood tree and was amazed of the size and beauty of it. I stood trying to take a good photo, no luck. It was not the right time of day and no tripod. I'm glad that I did not delete the photo of it from my camera. I started to read over the weekend "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austin and the beginning chapters were beautiful words about a tree and it reminded me of redwood tree.

The other side is a blank space for me to do an entry to write about the tree and the connection of the words the Author wrote.

Have an amazing day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

do you use watercolors or acrylics to paint the pages of your composition book? This looks amazing! Would like to try it!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Stunning, I don't know how you manage to do all these different scrapbooking things, You must have a wonderful imagination.
Happy days and you have a amazing day as well.
Bev.xoxo