"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Very Own Artist

I want to share with you what my Husband enjoys doing.

He loves to oil paint. In the past few years he has taken Plein Air classes. They are done in the early morning and about noon time it raps up. He also paint from photos we have taken on vacation. I hope he starting to do some of the rose garden. Hint Hint : )
I love his mini painting and this one he copied from an instruction book. This is hanging on my Daughter bedroom wall.
A class that was done in Malibu, Ca.
A photo from our vacation in Monterey a few years ago.
I change them out so I hope to show you more.
He is working on a farm scene that he took when he was overseas. My Daughter kept one of his practice sheets and framed. I like the way it looks in a frame.
Here is another practice sheet done on a canvas sheets. I told Hubby not to toss this away. I want to do something with it. I love ducks.

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Is there any end to the talent in your home. These are so beautiful and yes your garden would be a good place to paint,you would be able to make his morning tea for him.

Happy days to you both.
Bev.xoxo

retdairyqueen said...

I like your hubbys paintings