"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Opie and Mini Garden Layouts

Here are a few layouts of Opie. This first layout is for my Daughter and the other layouts will be for Opie album.

The polka dot matting is part of the Mac photo shop.
Used a lot of what I all ready had in my stash.

This years garden mini. I did a post where I talked what mini album I was using HERE,
Here is the first layout. The photo sizes that I am working with are 2 x 3 and 2 x 2.
I am try using my die shapes and paper punches to make the embellishments for the album using the scraps from the paper pad. I have used half back pearls and Stickles to give some shimmer on the paper. I'm inking the edges of the photos and paper using Versa Color "pinecone". I'm also using my Fiskars postage decorative scissors.
The Spring tag I had for a while in my stash. It is from My Minds Eye, 2006 Bohemia, backyard Spring quote #BH1040. Add some trim from my stash and added Stickles to the tag.
A flap that opens up for a space for some journaling and one photo.
My new die from Memory Box Ink called Butterfly chain (.5 x 6 in).
I am already thinking of next years garden album but I'm thinking more of a garden journal. I purchased this 3-ring binder at Target.
2 inch rings and I think I can get a lot into to it.
Printed this from the computer. Mac has some neat applications to use.
May have some use for these mailers too.

I hope everyone is having a nice day and hope to show you soon some more of my garden mini.
Thanks for the visit
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG...you HAVE TO go and see this rose bush!!! I've never seen one before and you NEED one for sure!!!
Here it is: over at Rock Rose.

Julie said...

Love your albums!!! I have found a shop here that offers classes in making these, cards, ATC's, etc. I think I will visit them for a few of the classes and start to learn how. They are just gorgeous, Bobbie Lynn!!!