"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Quick Mini and A Tag

A very fun, simple and quick way to put together a mini album out of a 12 x 12 sheet of paper. I found it on YouTube HERE, and you can see all the details of making one. A neat idea.
I made this for my Daughter and sent it along with her first care package. You can use it as an easel card too. Just scoring the paper at six inches and then turn the paper and score again at six inches and cut out one section, add decorative papers, photos, embellish and presto your done.

Opens up like a book.
Flips up and you can see one of the 6 x 6 sections that was cut out.
I also sent this tag to her too. She can use it as a book mark. I made this a while ago and I just added some stamping on the back.
Thanks for stopping bye, have a great day.

1 comment:

Julie said...

How sweet is this?? I must try it! Thanks so much for the ideas on the die cutters...I am watching YouTube videos tonight. Love your tag too...ESP. the quote.