"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Some Cucumbers For You

Yesterday was a weeds, deadheading , mowing the lawn and heavy watering day. We are having some heat along with some humidity. It is really yucking out and today the same. The cucumber vines looked pretty with their little yellow flowers, so I took a few photos.
I saw this one and four more. They hide very well next the dark green lives. The four plants have given us a lot and enough for us to share, that is alway fun.
It was a very bright morning but the morning gardening was done early.


Just taking a small break and looking what Fall may bring in my garden.

2 comments:

Julie said...

These sure are lovely plants as they grow...so swoopy, viney, and yellow...graceful! Enjoy your break...I have been feeling the same way! Maybe the summer heat getting to us, eh??? Hoep you are doing well since daughter has gone to college.

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn

Oh I have serious cucumber envy now. I can just about taste them. I have plans to grow some. I have decided to try them in pots and bought the potting mix on the weekend. Thanks for sharing your crop with us.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo