"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Some Fall Leaves

Just making some fall embellishments using a Cuttlebug leaf die set. I used kraft card stock then stamped the leaves with a script stamp in black ink. Then I used a few of the distressing inks randomly. A few I put through my Fiskers crimper and I edged them with a gold leave pen.
Not sure how I'm going to use them but they are fun to make.
Have a nice day. We finally are getting some cooler weather here. : )

2 comments:

Julie said...

What is your opinion of your Cuttlebug? Is it the cutter that you think one should buy if looking to? I think I would really enjoy a cutting system...just need to get some opinions on which one to buy. One lady had one with a handle you crank (non-electric) which made impressions...but I think it must also cut...I can't remember the name of hers tho...it had thick plates that you ran your paper through in the middle of the plates. Would love your opinion of it all.

This is a very cool technique using the script on the leaves...I love it!!!

Bev C said...

These look almost real, I am sure you will put them to good use.
Happy creating.
Bev.xoxo