"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2012 Daily Planner

Here is my 2012 Daily Planner book that I made using refill pages, heavy weight chipboard for the covers, rings and decorative paper by Pinkpaislee (Sweetness - picture perfect collection).
I use a daily planner/ calendars (I do not use my cell phone, ipad or computer for my important dates and appointments. That does not work for me) and I thought I would make my own. The idea came from Patty Van Dorin. I enjoy reading her blog and she is a gardener and is a very good crafter and artist. She has a wonderful Esty shop too. So, thanks Patty for all your inspiration.
The inside. The adhesive I used was Claudine Hellmuth - Studio multi-medium. It will give the covers some protection.
I purchased the refill pages at Staples for $12.99.

I added some filler paper for extra note taking. I used Adirondack acrylic paint dabber in "pitch black" around the edges of the chip board and decorative paper.
Back cover. I like the way it came out and I can't wait to use it.
A photo of Opie just keeping the Girls' seat warm at the dinner table. We do miss her. : ( But we will see her in a few months.

2 comments:

Julie said...

What a pretty day planner Bobbie Lynn!!! This will be such a pleasure for you to use! Love the roses theme for you.

Bev C said...

Oh my goodness you are so organised a planner for 2012. The theme you chose is just perfect for you. Love the picture of Opie sitting on your daughters chair.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo