"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Birthday Card For My Daughter

Here is the card that I made from my Daughter. The papers that I used were from the Lost and Found collection by My Mind's Eye. Very pretty papers that are double sided. My Mind's Eye has their latest "Lost and Found" collection. Here is a YouTube by Blue Moon Scrapbooking (an on line store) were you can see the new collection.

I used kraft card stock for the base of the card. The papers from the collection that I used are called Madison Avenue "Happily Ever After" #LF1059 and Union Square "Home Sweet Home" #LF1095. The flowers were from my Daughter flower stash. The leaves were punched out from the left over paper. I ran the leaves through the Fiskars paper crimper and inked the edges. Brown half back pearls, scalloped punch, Spellbinders die (label 8).
I used some of left over paper for the inside of the card.
I hope she likes it and that she has a wonderful day too. Miss you Kiddo.

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

A beautiful card. Happy Birthday to Danielle and all the best for the coming year.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

It is a beautiful card...I know she will cherish it so much. Happy birthstone to your sweet gal!!
xoxo-Julie

Julie said...

I mean Birthday!!!