"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Gratitude of Thanks

Over the week I have been making cards for our Men and Women that are serving our country. Our local scrapbook store sent an e-mail out to all their customers if they would like to participate.
I have been hanging on to these paper flowers that I won in a raffle at this years Creative Memories National Scrapbook Day. I was not sure how I was going to use them so I just scattered them on my table and see what I could come up with.
You get a lot of flowers in this packet too.








I had a lot of fun making them and I hope to be able to do this again. A big THANK YOU to our soldiers and their families. God bless you.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous!!!

Bev C said...

Great job for a wonderful cause.
Bev.xoxo