"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, September 23, 2011

Happy Fall 2011

I can't believe that Summer is officially over and we are getting into Holiday mode. I'm already thinking of Thanksgiving and what I'm going to bake for Christmas.
The photo on my Blog header was a close up of my miniature maple tree. This tree has been with us for 15 years and hope we can enjoy it for many more years.
The nasturtiums have started to sprout and I have already planted one in the raised bed next to the lettuce. I think I will plant a couple in containers and find some areas in garden.

The roses are still blooming nicely. Here is a nice bouquet of Ronald Reagan roses (hybrid tea).
A little California Flicker on a Gina Lollobrigida rose (hybrid tea).
Our Summer garden is just about over. I need to stagger my sowing of my vegetables. Our weather here is still nice through October.
A pretty Sweet Surrender bud (hybrid tea).
I have started to print out my photos of my summer garden for the second part of my garden mini. I have a lot of photos so I extra pages will be added.
Here are some of the blank pages.
The papers are from DCWV "Garden Party" paper pad.
Sweet Surender roses. Thanks for your visit and hope to show you a finished quick project.

Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

I was interested to see the mini maple. Your roses are coming along beautiifully. You have fun making up your photos. I am sure it will be so special.
happy fall to you.
Bev.xoxo

Julie said...

Beautiful everything, Bobbie Lynn!!!