"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, September 16, 2011

A Lot Of Cards To Share With You

I have been making more cards and I here they are.
For the first set of cards I used two sheets of double sided decorative papers from Pinkpaislee's line called Sweetness. I have used the brown floral for my 2012 planner book and a couple of birthday cards. I have one more from the collection which has more amazing flowers with a blue background. Hope to use that soon in a project.
Here is another sheet from the collection.
This is going out to a newly engaged couple.
With the left over papers I made a few extra cards.

The bible scripture stamp is from Our Daily Bread Designs .

Here are a few more sympathy cards.
A gate fold card and the decorative papers that I used for these cards came from K&Company Floral paper pad.

The stamp images are from Hero Arts clear set.
Here are some pretty stickers and die cut packages by K&Company that I have bought over the past few months when they were on sale or with a coupon.
Here are the images that you get in the die packet. It is a quick way to put a layout or card together.



Very simple cards.
Thanks for the visit. : )

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Bobbie Lynn these are just gorgeous, love the rose in the first photo, what is its name?Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Jacqueline said...

They are all beautiful, love the colors you incorporated with all the embellishments in your designs!

Julie said...

I love the scripture card...so pretty!!! You have so many incredible cards you have made!!! On my way out the door to work. Have a beautiful day, Bobbie Lynn!!!