"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Patio Area


Here are some photos of the patio area where the container plants are really doing wonderful. The summer garden is coming to an end and I have started to sow seeds for the fall and early spring.


The three potted Confection JACute mini roses have bloomed so beautiful.
Hubby, a few months ago re-potted some of the succulents and they have started to bloom.
The Lithops (living stones) with their pretty white daisy like flowers.
My beautiful ivy geranium that produces gorgeous clusters of purple flowers. I have had this for several years and re-pot the plant every other year. I like the geraniums in containers in my garden. I did have say good bye to one of my hortorum variety. : ( But it will be replaced with another Pelargonium variety. I think they do best in my garden.


The weather here has cooled down to enjoy the weekend outside. This week, more sowing of seeds. I hope everyone had a great weekend.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!



1 comment:

Julie said...

What a beautiful geranium...and the blooming Lithops are fantastic!!!