"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Fall Mini Photo Card

A fun card that I made into a quick photo mini album. The papers are kraft, scraps from DCWV's "rustic" paper pad, and put to use of the die cut leaves I made. Stamp sentiments is from TPC Studio.
The idea came from the fabulous magazine that I purchased last year.
This cards was designed by Melony Bradley. I did a search of her blog and this is the only Melony Bradley that comes up, here. It is a fabulous blog with a lot of neat craft ideas.

You start out with a 12 x 5-1/2 inch piece of card stock. Then score at the inches of 5,5 1/2, 6, 6 1/2 and 7. start the fold with the valley. Instead of photos Melony added strips of paper and stamped sentiments. This type of card has a lot of possibilities.
The photos were from our quick trip to pick apples. I made the book for my Daughter.


The stamp is from Hero Arts "So Artsy" clear stamp set.

Also, we had are first rain here in Southern California. Looked out at our rain gauge and we received 2-1/2 inches, not bad. The prediction for this year is moderate rain fall.

2 comments:

Julie said...

How pretty!!! I love the folding technique in the spine. Very cool. I want that magazine/book you have with all the fold tricks!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

You daughter will love it. Glad you recieved some rain, it makes a difference doesn't it. Beautiful rose pictures in the previous post. Pink,my favourite.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo