"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Garden Mini Album Part 2

Just wanted to show you the first pages of my garden mini. I'm working on the summer photos. Here is where I did the spring photos, and HERE. The papers are DCWV paper pad Garden Party.

Made a simple tag and added some pretty Susan Branch stickers. Love the quote on top. The back of the tag I will add some journaling.
I did not have enough space for the photo I wanted to add to this page. I did not want to cover up the pretty paper so I made a mini file folder. I used a butterfly punch, tags/tabs from the paper collection, dollar stamps and Karen Foster garden rub ons.
A journal area.
Used one of the border strips from the collection to make some pockets for the photos.
I used some paper punches as tabs.
Stamped on the back a few of my journal stamps.
Here are the next couple of pages that I will be working on next.
Thanks for the visit and have a great day. It is beautiful here today. : )

2 comments:

Julie said...

Just gorgeous!!! You have such a talent! Wonderful work, Bobbie Lynn!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

I am still laughing about that quote. I wonder how many times that sentence is said. Another beautiful project you are working on. You know I was just thinking I would love to be your grandchild and in years to come to have all your work to look through.
Happy days and thanks for sharing your talent.
Bev.xoxo