"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Farewell To November

Just some photos of Opie. Loves to run in the leaves at the park.
Now that we head into December, I think of the blessings the three of us had this year. There were some ups and downs but that goes without saying.
Need to continue to keep my focus on Christ and keep the faith.

Opie loves to find pine cones, rocks, leaves and sticks on his walks. He will keep them in his mouth for a while on his walk.

I need to think like my dog and remember it is really the simple things in life that make me really happy.
Wishing everyone a nice and simple day. : )


He is too cute.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Oh, how right you are about the simple things in life!!! I was driving today and as I looked out the car window at the trees, sky, clouds, etc., I just was so thankful. No matter your day, you can see God's magic all around us. WOW!

Little Opie is adorable in all the pics, but I love the one with the pinecone!!! Sooooo sweet!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobby Lynn,

I love the second photo. I am sure Opie knows he is going to be on your blog.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo