"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Getting Ready For Christmas

Just a quick hello and hope everyone is doing well. I just want to show you the tags I made for my baking this year.
I used scraps of paper and these filing cards that I picked up at Staples office center last year. I thought they would make some nice tags.
I just purchased from PaperTray Ink a new set of Christmas stamps and die set. This is called "Love Lives Here: Holiday". It has a lot of wonderful stamp images and sentiments. I think I am set for Christmas stamps for a long while.
The kitchen sentiment is from a Fiskars stamps set called "Recipe Madness" . The inks I used were black onyx by Versa Mark and PaperTray Ink in pure poppy and spring moss.
Edged around the tags using the Spring Moss ink.



Thanks for stopping bye and have a great day and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.

3 comments:

patty said...

There are some lucky people to be on your Christmas gift list this year. So gorgeous.

Julie said...

Beautiful tags, Bobbie Lynn! I tried to comment last night on the couch, but fell asleep before I could do it. I picked up a cold in Orlando last weekend, and now I am a mess...resting and drinking lots of fluids...think I may need to call off from work today...I'm sure it will be gone as quickly as it showed up.

Have you ever taught courses in card/tag/album making at a craft store??? You would be so great at sharing your techniques!!! Wish you could be in my little Mixed Media (they are mainly scrapbookers) at my local store)!

xoxo- Julie

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can just imagine those cards on some cooking from your kitchen. They are adorable.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo