"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, January 6, 2012

Je t'adore Valentine's Projects


Here are some finished Valentines that I made using Making Memories Je t'adore (last years collection) paper. This was only using a few sheets.
I will add ribbon to make them hanging hearts. I used my heart die cuts, paper flowers, rosette die cut by Tim Holtz and of course Stickles.

Using empty cereal boxes I used one of the small die cut hearts to make chip board hearts. To make them more chunky just layer the chip board hearts a couple of time with a glue stick. Then add decorative paper, glitter and edge the heart with white acrylic paint. Using white paint mades the heart pop on the card.
A fun window card using one of my new die cuts. I am using for the first time a neat and fun product by Viva, a pearl pen. Just dot where you want a dot of pearl. That was a gift from Ms. "L". Thank you!


I did buy the packet of die cut shapes that when along with the paper collection, tons of dies in the packet. I just used one of the hearts and an embossing folder for a quick and simple card.
Die shapes from the packet.
Die cut hearts using Spellbinders heart dies.
I also make a few pocket Valentines.
Here are the pockets that I purchased a while ago. I covered them up with the paper and embellished. I did not use the tags that came with the set. I just made my own.

A tea bag fits perfect in the little pocket that I made using the bottom portion of the heart die (negative part).

Used that pearl pen around the heart.

The vintage image is a Dover sticker that I purchased last year. I adhered the sticker to white card stock to give it support and then I cut it out. I added some Stickles also.
Now it is time to regroup for more paper crafting. Thanks for stopping bye. Have a great day.

2 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Another lot of fabulous cards

Julie said...

Oh my goodness..these cards are fantastic!!! I love the Valentine, girly, pink lovliness! You are just amazing. I need to study one of your cards and just try to re-create it. Love how you used the cereal box to cut hearts and also the addition of lace to the one card! Those are so ME!!! :)