"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

More Valentine's

Here are a few more Valentine projects. One sheet of this beautiful double sided paper from Creative Imagination. This is the Devotion Collection created by Iron Orchid Designs (I bought last year). Again, I should have purchased more. I have one more sheet that is different but I am not sure if I will be using it this year.
Used my fun Spellbinder heart dies, heart punches, half-back pearls and a dove from the die cut pack by Making Memories (Je t'adore collection). The ribbon has a suede feel to it.
The foil heart and Valentine banner is also from the Je t'adore die shape packet. It went perfect with this paper too.
With the scraps I used my small dies and paper punches. I did not want to wast any of this paper. I used a file card for a tag and embossed it using a Cuttlebug heart folder.
Another window card.
Thanks for your visit and hope you are having a lovely day.

3 comments:

Julie said...

love them!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Oh you have excelled, I am in love with them all. Thanks for the posting about your day out at the beach, interesting to see all the plants that grow here are there. I love the photo in your sidebar of the Nasturtium bud too.
happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Karin said...

So adorable! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog....I love gardening also so it's been fun to peruse your pictures...KArin