"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Spring Cards

Using this pretty paper by Martha Stewart called Vintage Girl Flower paper #45-00010. I purchased this last year and it is double sided. I only got two sheets and I was going make Valentine cards from the papers but when looking at the papers I saw Spring and a garden party. It is amazing how the creative process happens.
For the base of the cards I used Georgia-Pacific white card stock. I purchased a stack at Wal-mart. The birthday sentiments are from a cling set stamps set by TPC Studio called "Card Crafting Happy Birthday,#2011138. I used one of the trio Martha Stewart butterfly punches on several of the cards. Inked the edges in Versa Magic Chalk Ink, Pixie Dust. Martha Stewart border punch, My Favorite Things Die-namices banner trio die set.
Here is what the full sheets look like.

Sizzix postage frame set, mini flower punces by Carl Carla Crafts to make the tiny flowers, Sizzix sizzlits "Branch w/ leaves.
Sizzix embossing folder "flowers and dots" set, Spellbinders "Donna-Salazar" die set called "Fanciful Flight Butterfly". I added Stickles to the butterfly. The half circles are one of the size banners on the trio banner die. You could just use a circle punch and cut it in half.




The label is from a Sizzix Sizzlits Ornate labels set.
Same design just change the sentiment. The little dress if from a Fiskers clear stamp set.
Just took the long Happy Birthday and make a frame.
I signed the back of these cards and the Valentine cards using Hero Arts "So Artsy" clear set. Now the sad part. I have to clean up my mess now.

I also want to thank you so much for your sweet comments that you left regarding my Valentine cards.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Very pretty! Great idea top make spring cards in winter...you are always keeping up in advance...ready for the next thing! I am jealous!!! :) Hehehehe...Awesome, Bobbie Lynn!!!