"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Floral Dreams Cards

Just wanted to show you the cards that I made using more the papers from K&Company "Floral Dreams" specialty paper pad. The papers are just elegant in this paper pad and with minimal embellishing. I have used these paper pad on prior cards. On this post I used the papers to make sympathy cards, here and on this post I made faith cards, here.
I thought I would get an early start on making some Mother's Day cards. Using some pretty cream heart trim and a die cut to stamp a sentiment. The Mother's day sentiments is from Stampendous (wood block). I used not only my stamps but Ms. "L's" stamps too.
I used cream color card stock, milled lavender Distressed Ink to stamp a leaf stamp from Pink paislee "butterfly garden" stamp set. I have used this set of stamps on most of these cards.
The inside of the card. The sentiment is from a wonderful set by PaperTray Ink called "signature greeting". I will be putting this on my list of future stamp sets to buy.
The butterfly die is from Memory Box.
Inside of the card. The butterfly and flower stamp image on the label are from two stamp set: Hero Arts "antique engraving and "with sympathy", both are clear stamps set.
The butterfly in the center is from K&Company pillow stickers by Susan Winget "Botanical collection". This went perfect with the "floral dreams" papers. I have used a few of the die-cut and acetate also.
Inside of the card.
Here is the inside of the card below.




The birthday sentiment is a dollar stamp purchased at Michael's .
The inside of the card. Again using the "butterfly garden" stamps set.




The sentiments are from TPC Studio's.
I used milled lavender to stamp some floral images.
The tall cards will fit a #10 envelope. I will be making a few more Mother's Day cards and some get well cards using up the rest of the papers in this collection.
Thanks for your visit and I want to wish you a FABULOUS day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

How lovely these are!!! You are right about the papers being oh-so-elegant! I love how you find all this dollar stuff everywhere that works perfectly...I keep looking because of you!!!