"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Signs Of Spring

Some nice rain we had and expected to have more next week.
I did get a chance with a break in the weather to move the dirt and the compost bin in the corner of the vegetable area. The snap peas are starting to give more and I have more snap peas to add to the area. I also did my first sowing of tomato seeds and I plan to sow more in March.
On one of the brussels sprout plants I see some tiny sprouts. Very exciting.
The signs of spring with the Tuscan Sun rose with its first bloom for 2012.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those brussel sprouts are cool...can't wait to watch the progresion as they grow...fun, fun, fun!!!!!

Melony Bradley said...

Beautiful photos! yum, I love brussel sprouts- you make me want to plant a garden for Spring


www.mel-designs.typepad.com