"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Some Valentine's Day Photos

Received roses from Hubby.
Made cookie for Hubby. I need more practice on my piping.

Tried to follow the direction in the booklet. Found I need more practice on the icing technique using the piping bags. I had a mess.
I used Wilton meringue for the icing. The bottle I purchased at a local cake decorating store and found it was much easier to pipe royal icing onto the cookies.
A couple of cards I received in the mail. The one at the top is from a family member.
This one is from Ms. "L". Great cards. On Ms. "L"'s card I believe she used the glitter technique done on Dave Brethauer's blog. A really neat way to add glitter to your cards. Need to give it a try myself.

Opie took his Valentine's photo so Momma could e-mail it out.
Also a phone call from my Daughter too.

Hope you had a nice day too.

1 comment:

Karin said...

Bobbie...those cookies are beautiful!