"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, February 10, 2012

Vancouver Centennial Geranium

Here is one of my containers of the Vancouver Centennial Geranium.
The flowers were not the reason that I purchased the plant it was the leaves. I have had this plant for many many years. I have taken clipping and started new plants. I keep this geranium small and I need to watch out for those little caterpillars that love to eat the tender leaves.

As you can see it is in a small container and every year I do re-pot with new soil and trim back the stems and any dead leaves.
Have a wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

Julie said...

The leaves are very pretty, but these blooms are fantastic! Geraniums are so awesome!!!

Melinda said...

Your photos are exquisite! I'd love to see your garden, it looks breathtaking!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting. I appreciate your kind words.

Have a great weekend.