"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Before The Rains

Some photos taken before it started to rain.
My potted variegated geranium.


The Nasturtiums make a nice back drop.
Some of the Stocks that are planted along with the Nasturtiums. This bed really never had much planted in it. It is nice to see some color there.

"Sunset Celebration" roses.
Some photos of the rose area.
Most of the bushes have buds but they are taking a beating with the cold and rainy weather.

My one and only little Corn Flower plant. The last time I had them in my garden was back in 2008, here. I love having them in my garden and making bouquets with them, here and here.
The seedling are doing well.
A photo of the "pillow fight" rose bush.
A nice cluster of them.
Confection JACute The Columbine are starting to send out some nice long flower spikes.
It has filled in this portion of one of my front beds nicely.
The the pretty as always my mini rainbow sorbet roses.
Thanks for stopping bye. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Those mini sorbets are so lively and bright! The sprays of the white and yellow and pinks above would be great to turn into botanical illustrations!!!

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Lots of colour going on in your garden at the moment. I love cornflowers,haven't tried Columbines though.
Thanks for sharing your garden with us today.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo