"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Couple More Items

Here are the last two projects from the last of the papers of the paper pad by K&Company "floral dreams".
Left over chipboard, scraps of scraps from the paper pad to die cut flowers and paper punch butterfly. I used trim from my stash, half back pearls, left over die cut left over from the album I made using the "ciao bella" paper pad by DCWV.

And the second mini here.
The "you" are letter rub-ons that I have had for awhile by Heidi Grace called "wild daisy Ln." I used my gold leaf pen on the edges of the flowers, leaves and butterfly. I punched out the butterfly four times and glue one on top of the other.

A card for a bride-to-be. The paper was too pretty and I did not want to over embellish.
Here are the items that I used. The leave branch die, I used it also on the wall hanger too. For the card I used only the leaves for the flowers.
For the adhesive to attach flowers, lace and butterflies I used glossy accents. I used the pearl pen for the centers of the tiny flowers. I added Stickles (crystal) around the edge of the blue paper, flowers, leaves and butterflies. Just a little.
Used my computer for the sentiment for the inside of the card and
for the font of the card. Used my Spellbinders oval dies. Great papers to work with and now on to the next paper pad. : )


1 comment:

Bev C said...

Amazing work Bobbie Lynn,thanks for sharing your talent. I saw your stocks in the previous post. I have a couple of punnets to plant our hopefully opn Tuesday when it cools down a bit. I love the perfume they give of.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Bev.xoxo