"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Embossed Heart Tag

Last weekend was a perfect day to craft. I made a tag for a gift and used the left over paper scraps from the "thank you" note cards to make some flowers.

I used my Spellbinders heart shaped dies, embossing folder and Martha Stewart trio butterfly and hydrangea punch.
This is an embossing folder called "sweet flowers" by Crafts too you #CFTD3058. I like that the design can be used in an vertical or horizontal. Need to remember that when I buy any new folders.


Front of the tag

Backside.

Die shape is a Spellbinders die, trio butterfly punch and the flowers are a tiny punch by Punch Bunch.
The sentiment "just for you" A Stampendous set called "sunny flowers".

Added some ribbon, bling for the flower centers and added one on the butterfly.

Added some tiny half-back pearls.
I punched out a lot of flowers and butterflies and used my Pegamano perforating mat and embossing tools to help me shape the flowers. I assembled them and then I glued them together using a hot glue gun.
I have them ready for my next project in a plastic container.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Down by the sea said...

Your paper flowers are beautiful too!
Sarah x