"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, March 19, 2012

A Feel Better Soon Card

I realized that I did not have any cards that were for "feeling better soon". A dear friend is recovering from surgery and I wanted send her a card. I used left over card stock from the DCWV "garden party" paper pad that were used on my Garden Mini Album.
The buttons are die cuts from PaperTray Ink.
A slightly different layout. I added Stickles on the butterfly to give it some sparkle. The paper had embossing and shimmer to it already.

Over the weekend I purchase more DMC floss for my next tea towel and try to finish up a mini quilt that has been on my sewing table for a while. A perfect time for some sewing and hand embroidery.

In Southern California we had a good rain over the weekend. We will be drying out for a few days and by next weekend, more rain. We are getting our winter weather late this year.
Thank you for stopping bye. Have a lovely day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Pretty!!!

Plastic Card said...

Very attractive...Cards like this when received from friend give you motivation... Scratch Card
Promotional Cards
print VIP cards