"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Garden Journaling March 1st - 14th of 2012

Here are a few pages of my garden journal.


This journal book I can size my photos of my garden to any size. I really like to make them as large as I can. I want to see the details of the flowers.
I wanted some background to the kraft card stock. I tried it out first on a scrap using some acrylic craft paint and stamping.
I used Martha Stewart multi-surfac acrylic craft paint (satin finish) in a nice color called, summer linen. Love the way She names here colors. I used Archival Ink in "jet black". Stamped images just randomly on the paper. I just wanted a different background other then the color of the kraft paper.
It softens the paper, it think.
Today we welcome in Spring. The day has beautiful sunny skies but still cool out. The seedlings are nice and warm in the garden shed and seem to be having a nice start. I have more to sow and hope to do that before our rainy weekend.

Have a beautiful Spring Day!

No comments: