"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, March 27, 2012



Here are some thank you note cards.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder called "birds and swirls, Spellbinders oval dies, Sizzix sizzlits "branch with leave, bird die from Wplus 9 Design Studio, LLC called "folk art floral die" an old "thank you" stamp from Stampin Up.



A couple of pages of my altered composition book.  These were done a while back but I wanted to show you them and that I am using the book. 



 I finished a small quilt that measures 30 x 30.  I had block leftover from a larger quilt that I made back in 2008, here.  The fabric in this line by April Cornell called "poetry".  A beautiful collection to work with and I am glad that I had some block leftover to make me a small quilt for my home.  In the photo I see one area that I did not quilt.  I did make the correct and now my little quilt is done.  Feels good to get to use up my left overs and hope to do another one that has been waiting its turn for a very long time.

I will add one of these labels.

I hope you are having a good day. Thanks for your visit and hope to post soon.

P.S.  They are changing the format of how we post and I do not like it so far.  

2 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Oh the birds on the card are so cute,great job. Love your little quilt and the labels are wonderful.

Have a fantastic day.
Bev.xoxo

retdairyqueen said...

Have I told you I love the cards you make
I think so