"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Saturday, March 10, 2012

"Pillow Fight" - Border Rose

Here are some photos of a perfect white spray of roses.
It is the first bouquet of 2012 and Spring is just around the corner for us too.
The rose bush is planted along the side of my house and it gets a lot of direct sun.

Sweet little buds and love that yellow center with a hint of green.
The cluster shows the roses at each stage.
The arrangement of flowers was already done for me. All I had to do is clip and find a little vase. I may try using some of these photos of a photo card.

Thank you for your visit and have a wonderful day.

3 comments:

Julie said...

They are so darn perfect, Bobbie Lynn!!! WOWZERS!!!!!

Down by the sea said...

What a beautiful rose!
Sarah x

Anonymous said...

Nice touch with the vase. But that beautiful rose steals the show. Wallpaper for my laptop!