"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's Blooming In the Garden

A few more roses are blooming around my yard.
"Tuscan Sun"
My unknown rose. Still working on finding the name of it.
Along the sunny side of the house are a couple of Border roses: "Carefree spirit"
and "pillow fight".
Nasturtiums filled in nicely.
Blooming kalanchoe that I have in a container.
The fern like weed is still flowering and taking on a curled shape.


In front of the house I have along with the columbine some pretty colors of Stock plants. A little visitor paid a visit.

I hope they do well. I have trouble with Spring time plants.
We were having some Summer like weather this past weekend and then came Monday and the high was 58 degrees and today it warmed up to 62 degrees. It looks like a little warmer by the weekend and then back to cooler weather and a chance of rain some time next week.

Hope you are having a nice day. Thanks for dropping bye.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I hope your plants will do OK in the front bed. I have only two planting times for anything that blooms here...one is right before the hot summer heat hits for 6 months, and then when it starts to cool, the prettier ones that can be happy the other 6 months!!! I suppose it makes it easy. I love your spring look!!!

All of your flowers are gorgeous, and I love that purple curling weed!!! Spectacular!!!

Down by the sea said...

Your roses are so beautiful, we have to wait until May until we have any!
I love stocks too the smell of them is divine, hope your spring flowers do better this year.
Sarah