"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yesterday,  we started out with sunny skies.  Opie running for his ball. The roses are adding some color to the back yard.
But this morning, much different, gloomy out.
A couple of photos of the beautiful Gina Lollobrigida hybrid tea rose bush.


I am not sure if we are going to get any brussels sprouts this year.  The other plants do not look like they are producing any sprouts.  I am not given up on them yet.
Looking out my bedroom window I have a nice view of the columbine plant that is starting to bloom. Sorry for the fuzzy photo.  The screen is in the way.  I hope in the next few days there will be more flowers on the plant so I can get some better photos.
Thank you for stopping bye.  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your roses are so pretty! The garden is WOW!!! I wonder how long it takes for the brussel sprouts to get going...I hate when you feel they should be making and nothing is happening!!! I will keep hoping they still produce for you...it will be very exciting!!!