"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, April 16, 2012

A Card, Cooking and Rose Gilardi

Just wanted so show you a card that I made using one of my favorite stamps.  It is by Imaginations #G148. 
 It is an A2 size card.  I used white card stock for the base of the card.  Using papers from DCWV matstack "flower shower".  Made a frame using my Spellbinders scalloped oval dies.  Stamped the image on watercolor paper (cold press) 140 lb and cut it out using the scalloped oval die.  I colored the image using my Prisma colored pencils and Turpenoid. Simple, quick and sweet.

In the Garden: 
It is time to take the snap peas down.  This was a so so year for them.  Too many warm days I think but what I did get, I used in my cooking.

I added them to my chicken soup and 

my pot roast.  I added them in the last 30 minutes of cooking. 



Some photos of the Rose Gilardi that I have in a container.



It is a nice warm day here in Southern California and for the rest of the week too.

Thank you for your visit and hope you have a nice day.

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is such a cute card!!! It is so great...no matter how small our harvest to be able to add it to our meals, isn't it??? That pot roast dinner looked scrumptous! These roses are lovely!!! Glad you are having nice weather...ours has been good...a little warm in the afternoons, but by early evening it cools down to a wonderful temp (we can open the house up for some fresh air)! Take care!