"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Cards Using Hand Made Flowers

Here are a few cards I made using some of the flowers that I showed several posting ago.  All three cards are embossed using a pretty folder by Cuttlebug called "birds and swirls".  The butterflies are a Martha Stewart that punches out three butterflies.  The branch with leaves is a Sizzix sizzlits die. The bird house and birds is a new die from WPlus9 Design Studio, LLC called "folk art florals" die.  It is really a sweet die and they have a matching stamp set too.  
 These are the flowers that I made using left over papers and paper punches.

 I will try using the new die using some felt.  I think they would look cute and maybe some stitching.  The mind starts to take off.  But I will need to put that on the things to do list.  I want to finish up a sewing project.
Thank you always for your sweet comments.  Have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

I am amazed at the beutiful projects you come up with and continue to do so
Lovely as usual

Julie said...

These are over the top!!! SOOOOO sweet!!!

Down by the sea said...

Hi Bobbie Lynn,
Your cards are so beautiful. Just to let you now I've passed on a Blog award for your lovely blog. If you pop over to my blog you will find the details. I do enjoy reading your blog.
Sarah

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Your garden cards are beautiful. The little birds are so cute. You must have wonderful hands to create these. All a bit too tiny for my hands!!!

Happy Easter to you and your family.

Bev.xoxo