"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Friday, April 20, 2012

Common Garden Geraniums

Some photos of my salmon colored "common garden geranium" plant.  I have had this plant for many years and it has done well in my patio.  I love the color of both the flowers and leaves. I do trim it down at the end of the blooming season
 These photos were taking in the early morning using a tripod.


 Some late afternoon photos with out the tripod.  Need to use my tripod more.  Your really get better photos but I do get lazy and do not want to set it up all the time.

 These would make great subjects for paintings.  I have requested Hubby for some flower paintings.  Maybe some day I will get one.
Thank you for your visit to my blog and I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend too.

3 comments:

Down by the sea said...

I love pelgaronuims too, they flower over such a long period and the pictures you have taken are lovely, such a wonderful colour.
Sarah x

Julie said...

For a "common" geranium, it surely is lovely!!! Yours is blooming so well. I must replant mine and move it to the shade for summer. What do you fertilize with??? I sure hope your hubby will make you a gorgeous painting of these! That salmon color is devine!!!

Bev C said...

I am sure you will get your painting Bobbie Lynn. Sadly some of our geraniums went to God the past Summer. Geraniums especially the older tougher ones are coming back into fashion.

Happy gardening.
Bev.xoxo