With the left over fabric (I buy a little more then what the pattern calls for) I made her also a pillow for her bed.
The fabric was cute as is but I wanted to add some texture to it.
I stippled with some variegated thread by Sulky #733 4036. Shades of brown.
The trim is a chenille rick rack that I had in my stash and made some flowers using left over fabric and felt. I cut them out using my "tattered floral" die by Tim Holtz.
I used a few for a card.
A couple of tags using canvas sheets that I got from my Hubbies painting stash. Sorry, this photo did not what to go in the right direction.
For this tag I used some acrylic paint. I used one of my clear stamps and stamped the image in acrylic paint and stamped onto the tag. Make sure that the paint was dried before stamping the flower stamp onto the tag. Added some Stickles to the flower centers. Edged the tag with my gold leaf pen.
I embossed the sentiment using white glossy paper. Before I embossed the sentiment I colored the glossy paper with my Copic markers to give me a colored background. Die cut the sentiment out and edged with the gold left pen. Fun projects and now I have to clean up and regroup for the next project.
Bye for now.