"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, April 23, 2012

Flowering Parsley and Garden Journal Pages

Using my tripod and the light given by the beautiful late afternoon sun, I wanted to take more photos of the flowering parsley.


The nasturtiums made a nice backdrop.  I started the parsley from seed called "Italian dark green flat" by Botanical Interests.  I will start to sow more this Fall.


 Some garden journal pages to share.  This is for April 1st - April 20th.
 I really like using my own journaling cards for my garden book.  This time in the images with my colored pencils.  I am starting to use a couple of paper pad that I purchased at Jo-anns about two years ago.  I'm finally getting to my old paper pads.   : )
 The paper pads are from K&Company and the designer is Susan Winget. The collection is called "nature".  I did not purchase the embellishments that went along the collection.  I think I have enough stuff in my stash that would go well with these papers.  



Over the past week we have been having some hot weather but Sunday was a perfect day.  The rest of the week looks a like cooler weather with a chance of rain on Wednesday thru -Thursday morning.  I hope we can hang on to some more Spring like weather for a while longer.

Thank you for stopping bye.  Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Down by the sea said...

I love the photos of the flowering parsley and the nasturtiums what a wonderful combination!
I wish I had time to record my garden activites as beautifully as you.
Sarah x

Julie said...

That "nature" paper is awersome!! I will need to watch for it!!!