"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Monday, April 2, 2012

Garden Journal Pages for March 19th - 31st

Here are some pages of my garden journal from March 19th - March 31st.


 I used kraft card stock and Martha Stewart multi-surface acrylic paint (stain finish color in "summer linen").  I stamped using Pinkpaislees "butterfly garden" collection stamps.
 Journal spots using the same stamp collection.  
 Took some white paper reinforcers and used my Distressed Inks to give them color.  


Before the garden mini albums,
 I just used blank journal books.  I used my stamps and left over stickers on the pages.
 I have referred back to these books and have found them very helpful.
 I may go back in using this style in the future but I do like using the larger pages to add larger photos of my garden.
For the first day of April we had some beautiful skies.  Thanks for your visit and hope to post soon.

3 comments:

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Your book looks beautiful and I agree a great resource to have on hand. Your garden is looking spectacular at this time.

happy gardening.
Bev.xoxo

retdairyqueen said...

Gorgeous as usual

Julie said...

These books are really beautiful...I still need to try and make my index cards look gorgeous like you do!!! Soon, soon.....