"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere
" Van Gogh

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Some Garden Photos

Today we are having a break in the weather so I wanted show you the roses that are blooming but they are taking a beating with the rain and cold weather. More rain and maybe some hail is on the way later tonight through Saturday. 

 I really like the full flower Stock.  I will be buying seeds for next year.
 My rose bushes look puny this Spring but it is still early in the year for them.
 My seedling are doing good.
 The naturism"Fiesta blend" plant has taken over the raised bed almost.
 The bees and hummingbirds love it.
 I tried to take Opies picture but he will not pose.  "Opie, Opie, look at Momma".
 "Opie, look".  No!
 He rather pose on the grass.

 A pretty bud of my patio tree rose "scentimental"
 The beautiful "Yves Piaget".  I wish I could add another one to my rose area.  I really like this rose.  It goes perfect with the yellow "Gina Lollobrigida" in a bouquet.

Thank you for your visit.  Have a wonderful day and weekend too.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Opie...you are a funny, sweet, adorable boy!!! I love you! :)

Love your scentamental rose.

Melony Bradley said...

Beautiful photos! I have to say I was most drawn to the ones of your sweet baby dog. I am such a dog lover. I had to leave three behind in August (divorce) I think about them and miss them everyday of my life. Thanks for sharing yours

Bev C said...

Hello Bobbie Lynn,

Beatiful shots of your flowers and Opie. Our nasturtiums are just starting to come up. Happy gardening.
Bev.xoxo